- Don’t talk to them in small voices or a British accent. I know I know, I think it’s charming when I do it too, but other people hate it. Trust me.
- Don’t stand inside their office with the door slightly ajar and the lights turned out. It’s funny to see their reactions when they turn on the lights and HEY! there you are, but the thing is, they will hate you.
- Don’t complain to older co-workers about how strangers are always telling you that you look so young.
- Don’t steal their lunches. Pretty soon someone will catch you and then you will look cheap AND fat.
|Check out these foot fives! These guys probably had a TON of practice. |
They look really natural .
- Don't floss your teeth at work. Or in public ever. I guess it's not okay.
- Don’t dress up like Bart Simpson for the day, even if you have the over-sized head version of the costume.
I think it's funny. Don't you think it's funny?
- Don't sing. People tell me to stop singing all the time. Especially when I sing -narrate the things going on around me.